Ciabatta Rolls (frozen)
R99.69 – R196.00 inc Vat
- Home bakers wanting to make perfect bread every time!
- People who want fresh bread every morning
Ciabatta rolls (frozen)
Get your Italian-style chewy ciabatta rolls toady! The crust is crispy and chewy with its soft spongy texture with all its beautiful holes that will delight your taste buds. Enjoy your freshly baked ciabatta bread first thing in the morning. Our Frozen rolls allow you to defrost, proof and bake anytime you like.
- Vegan-friendly people
- Packed Lunches(school or work)
- Fancy picnic sandwiches
How do you cook frozen ciabatta rolls?:
- Step 1: Defrost for up to 55 minutes, then proof/rise for up to 4 hours with a layer of cling wrap or a damp cloth over your rolls or faster method of proofing heat your oven for 2 mins on 200 degrees Celsius switch off your oven. Make sure the temperature in your oven is not warmer than 30 degrees, place defrosted ciabatta rolls in the oven with a hot steam bowl for 55 minutes till they double in size.
- Step 2: Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Step3: Place your proofed/raised rolls in the oven and bake for 15 -20 minutes or until golden brown in colour.
Why Choose Our Ciabatta rolls?
Only the finest ingredients are used to make these ciabatta rolls. As a result, our ciabatta bread comes out on top and are vegan friendly.
Our Italian white bread rolls come in a batch of 15, 30, and 60. 15 in a pack is perfect for our home bakers who want freshly baked ciabatta on the go and our box’s of 30 and 60 is ideal for our local restaurants and BnB’s.
Here at Olive Food Suppliers, our goal is to ensure that our customers take the shortest and quickest possible route to make perfect and delicious baking items. So to keep to our word every order that is placed we personally deliver your frozen ciabatta rolls to your door!
Wheat flour (gluten), water, wheat gluten (gluten), yeast [bakers yeast
(Saccharomyces cerevisiae), water], salt, flour improver, potassium chloride,
olive oil blend(sunflower seed, olive fruit), acidified, and malt flour(gluten)
Wheat flour (gluten), wheat
gluten (gluten), malt
15 in a pack, 30 in a box